Home/101 Pranks on a Waitress/camping and annoying/
some more annoying
1. Sing the Batman theme in a Flintstone theme
2. Write "for sensual massage." on someone's business card
3. Say that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code and have conversations with your friends such as "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. Whilst talking to people If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen .
6. Amuse yourself forever by putting a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen. <
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice (I come to kill you.
8. Push some flat Lego pieces tightly together.
9. Start your meals by licking all your food, and shout that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Set a copy machine to reduce 150%, extra dark, 20 inch paper, 200 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets over someone's bag.
12. Sniffle incessantly next to some people who are very fussy.
13. Leave your inductor on for fifty miles in your care.
14. Keep your car windshield wipers running in all weather "to keep them tuned up."
15 If you are a school student go on your school acount with a partner in a lesson when you work with a partner and go on a Casino add.
16. Reply to whatever somebody says "sure why not."
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbours upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punch line to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "really funny."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbours you are a "spider person."
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a nasal Howard Co sell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34. Drum on every available surface.
35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
38. Sew anti-theft detector strips
into peoples backpacks.
39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
41. Set alarms for random times.
42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
45. Honk and wave to strangers.
46. Dress only in clothes coloured Hunters Orange.
47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
49. Wear your pants backwards.
50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
53. only type in lowercase.
54. don't use any punctuation either
55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.
61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."
62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."
66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.
68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."
69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
73. Drive half a block.
74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
75. Ask people what gender they are.
76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.
78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.
81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."
84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
86. Wear a LOT of cologne.
87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."
88. Sing along at the opera.
89. Cut your grass with scissors.
90 At golf tournaments cheer "hey batabata swing bata bata!"
91. Order a remote control fart machineand a stink bomb for when people are in a que and fart next to people.
92 At a poetry recital ask why the poems don't rhyme.
93 Ask people weird questions sribble it on a notebook and keep wrighting when they stop talking.
94 Stare at the TV when its off and say this is your favourite program.
95 On a jukebok in a pub slect the same song everyday every night.
96 Ignore eye contact with eneyone.
97. Then never break eye contact.
98. Make your own imaginary flute and play it from time to time.
99 Construct alien crop circles.
100 In a dentist Arainge the appointments for the 31st of September.
101 Invite people to other People parties.